So you’re ready to part ways with RipplePop?
No problem! Lousy refund policies are infuriating. No one wants to feel like they were ripped off. Because our service fits into the ‘too good to be true’ category for many, we do our best to make our refund and cancellation policies clear and simple. We don’t waver from what’s listed below, but if you are ever unhappy with RipplePop for a reason not listed just contact us at [email protected] and we’ll take care of it for you.
Examples of 14-day 100% satisfaction guarantee full refunds we would grant:
- This only applies to first time subscribers requesting a refund within the first 14 days, including trial days, of their first-ever subscription (of any plan).
- If you submitted at least 2 requests that were within the scope of our work and also provided us with clear direction and feedback during the development process then you would be eligible for the 100% Money-Back Guarantee.
- If you are on a RipplePop Splash subscription and submit at least 2 projects/requests to your Splash Creative and also provide them with clear direction and feedback along the way then you would be eligible for the 100% Money-Back Guarantee.
- If you are on the Pro plan the same guidelines above apply for the 21-day 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Examples of full refunds we would grant:
- If you were just charged for your next month of RipplePop or RipplePop Splash, but you forgot to cancel before the charge. We are happy to refund you.
Examples of partial refunds we would grant:
- If we had extended downtime or you emailed us and it took multiple days to get back to you, we’ll issue a partial refund.
Promotions and Discounts:
- If you purchase one of our items during a promotional sale it may not be eligible for a refund. Be sure to check with us and we can let you know!
- Our Developer Days are not scope-tied. This means when you purchase a Developer Day you are purchasing a block of time in one of our Developer’s schedules to do work for you. If the Developer does not complete all the work you expect within the time you purchased that does not make you eligible for a refund. You still reserved one of our Developers which made that Developer unavailable to any other opportunity on those scheduled days. Developer Days work this way because they are meant to be modular days you can use in-tandem with a RipplePop subscription.
- For example, you may have a couple landing pages you want to build. You can ask us for advice on how many Developer Days would be good to start with. We can give you a good starting number which you can use or you can start by going one day at a time. Then you can decide at any point after a completed Developer Day (or series of completed days) if you’d like to purchase another Developer Day or if you’d like to get the rest of the work handled under the subscription. This is different than standard Scope based work which would usually have you agree on a scope before beginning the work. Developer Days do not work this way because they allow you to test one day (or a few) at a time to see where you get.
- Any estimate of days that we provide you is not a scope, it’s our best guess as to how many days at minimum you’ll most likely need to achieve your project goals.
- If you purchase Developer Days and are not prepared with the materials your Developer will need to get started then you are not eligible for a refund on those days because you reserved that Developer’s time for those days and that time was made unavailable to any other customer in need of help.
Get in touch
At the end of the day, almost everything on the edges comes down to a case-by-case basis. Send us an email, tell us what is going on, and we will work with you to make sure you are happy.