What is your refund policy?
If you were just charged within the last 1 day for your
next week of RipplePop, but you forgot to cancel before the charge. We are happy to refund
If you are leaving us during your initial 7-Day Satisfaction Guarantee period of your first
plan with us, we'll happily refund you.
If we had extended downtime (developer sick or absent
without a replacement), we'll issue a partial refund or move forward your next billing date to
accommodate for the downtime.
During your first 7 days (7-Day Satisfaction
Guarantee) on your first plan with us:
- Want to try a different Developer? No problem! We can swap a new Developer in who might be a better
fit for you.
- Rather walk away? We will refund you every penny if we are not a good fit. Simple as
After your first 7 days:
- We can always try a new or different Developer at any time during your plan. Want to swap a new one
in? No problem! Just let us know and we can take care of it.
- If you have used your Developer more than the intial 7-day period, we will no longer
offer a refund. At this point into the relationship, we hope that you already know if your Developer
is going to be a great fit or not.
We do not give refunds for the following:
- If you brought us on to help you with a project or work with a deadline, and the work was not
completed by the deadline, and you are outside of your 7-day Satisfaction Gaurantee, we will not
honor a refund.
- If we credit your account with free days of work, by pushing back your billing date, we
will not honor a refund for the original charge.
- If you purchased a Black Friday / Cyber Monday discounted plan.